WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY TO RECEIVE CHARITY HELP?
1) a passport, or a temporary certificate of a citizen of Ukraine, or a permanent residence permit, or a temporary residence permit, or a refugee certificate, or a certificate of a person in need of subsidiary protection;
2) a taxpayer identification number;
3) an extract from the medical report, medical record (or any other document which confirms the need for prosthetics/rehabilitation/replacement of components);
3) an extract from the order of a commander of a military unit (a head of a territorial unit) or a certificate on the circumstances of an injury (wound, contusion, mutilation) issued by a commander of a military unit (a head of a territorial unit) (or any other document confirming that the injury was received during combat operations);
4) a decision of the military medical commission on the need for prosthetics
*the list of documents is approximate and is determined in each case